How to make a Timeline
Here are some easy steps you can follow to create your own timeline
- Decide what the timeline will show
- Make a list of events that you wish to put on your timeline
- List the events in order from earliest to latest.
- Decide what units of time you will use (days, months, years, etc.)
and frequency of units. Example:
- Using the chronology of events and dates, decide how you will put
them on the timeline
- Determine how you will mark the events.
- Highlight specifice events with dates, text, or pictures.
Here is an example timeline using our simple steps:
KIDASA Software, Inc. © 2001-2012 All rights reserved